School Partnership Program NativeAccent®
English Speech Training
School Partnership Program Overview
The Carnegie Speech School Partnership Program provides a solution for schools and teachers who want to use NativeAccent, but are requiring students to purchase the software.
Under this partnership, Carnegie Speech agrees to provide teacher and administrator access to NativeAccent on an annual basis at no charge. Carnegie Speech will create school and teacher accounts, deliver teacher training, help set up courses and generate course key-codes.
Under this agreement, the school will provide their participating students with a software orientation, class key codes and ongoing instructional support. Carnegie Speech will provide a unique coupon code to each partner school.
The student will purchase the student license through an e-commerce solution in our online store. The student must select the School Partnership Program version of NativeAccent and apply the coupon code during checkout to reduce the price and generate the license.
Once the payment has been verified, an email will provide the student with access to self-enroll enroll in Native Accent and access to the student user guide. This process can take up to 24 hours.
For more information, please complete our contact form.
NativeAccent English Speech Training Features
NativeAccent English speech training software includes the pronunciation tutoring technologies and learning features that has enabled global enterprises, government agencies and academic institutions to maximize the effectiveness and financial returns on their speech training expenditures. NativeAccent speech training software accommodates each user's native language, current English pronunciation skills and learning pace to build a spoken English curriculum that is personalized and relevant. Pinpointed speech analysis provides users with immediate, understandable and actionable feedback, and the Intelligent Tutor personalizes NativeAccent speech training so that users can learn to speak and understand English in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
NativeAccent enables effective spoken English language training through the following unique features:
- Extensive, detailed spoken English curricula in language pronunciation, grammar, fluency and prosodics (word stress, pace and pausing, etc.).
- Pronunciation tutoring technologies that precisely pinpoint where speech errors are made while they are being made. English speech training remediation features detailed instructions on exactly how to eliminate spoken English errors through text, graphics and audio.
- The Intelligent Tutor adjusts the spoken English curriculum to accommodate user's native language and their individual English proficiency.
- Spoken English curricula are flexible to accommodate client operating requirements and customized to meet individual learning requirements. English speech training results are objective and can be compared across individuals, units or the entire enterprise.
- Progress reports detailing user and enterprise pronunciation training compliance and performance can be e-mailed to users and supervisors on a weekly basis.
- With contrastive language analysis between English and over 50 different native languages including Chinese, Spanish, French, Arabic, and German, Carnegie Speech's English speech training systems can quickly scale across international enterprises.
How NativeAccent English Speech Training Works
Leveraging an extensible software platform using Speech Recognition and Artificial Intelligence Technologies under exclusive global license from Carnegie Mellon University, NativeAccent trains users to pronounce English words and phrases correctly by comparing the user's spoken words against a composite model of English speech, taking into account relevant gender, geography and other cultural contexts. Based on this comparison, a personalized English speech training curriculum is developed that prioritizes English pronunciation challenges, pinpoints speaking errors, and provides immediate, detailed English speech remediation instruction.
NativeAccent speech training is available on the internet, making spoken English training accessible anytime... anywhere.
Automatic Renewal - Your purchase of Carnegie Speech NativeAccent includes enrollment in an automatic renewal program which allows you to continue using NativeAccent and maintain your progress after the expiration of your initial term license. With your purchase today, you authorize Carnegie Speech to automatically charge your credit card account upon the expiration of the initial term license, at the payment amount equal to your 'Initial Payment' (defined below), plus applicable tax, without any action by you, until you cancel the renewal service. Your 'Initial Payment' equals the total purchase price paid for your initial term license. You may cancel the automatic renewal feature at any time by contacting email@example.com. Notice of your intention to cancel renewals must be received by the 10th of the month to go into effect for the following month. Auto-renewals are not eligible for additional promotions or discounts.